Welcome to New Zealand! A nation filled with creative thinkers and can-do attitudes who truly embrace new thinking. There is a spirit of innovation and optimism that energizes everything we do. It's a place where ideas are born and grow to have global impact.
In New Zealand, strangers are treated as friends. All of New Zealand's universities offer a broad range of subjects for undergraduate, master's, and doctoral (PhD) degrees in commerce, science, and the humanities. Each university has its own specialist subjects such as medicine, law, and environmental studies.
Students can choose to stay in residence halls, with a local host family, or live independently in an apartment.
1. New Zealand values open minded education which means it is an ideal location for students with big ideas
2. All eight universities are in the QS World University Rankings top 500
3. New Zealand is a friendly and welcoming country with positive locals who will treat newcomers as one of their own
4. New Zealand is famous for its unique landscapes where students will be able to ski and surf in the same day, visit Hobbit Holes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and shop in metropolitan cities
5. While New Zealand is an island, students will have easy access to Australia or Indonesia during school holidays and weekends