Build Homes for Underprivileged Families in Mongolia
From March to October
Cost in US$:
945 per month
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
- Pre-departure course covering cultural issues, and placement advice.
- Help and advice from our Ulaanbaatar office before and after departure.
- Finding you a suitable placement, organizing your accommodation, liaising with our contacts in Mongolia.
- Transportation to your accommodation from the airport.
- Accommodation and food costs.
- Assistance and support from your representative.
Individual and group volunteers
17 and above
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 3-5
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home