Work in Mongolian TV Channel
One of the perfect ways to experience Mongolia is through a media project like this. This is great internship if you're just starting out or even if you are an experienced professional seeking to recharge your batteries in new environment.
Mongolia's premier television network offers a variety of programming: from Mongolian-style videos to probing documentaries. Its programmers are eager to add a Western flavor in a variety of ways, from set designs to proper English pronunciations. You might shoot and edit videos and documentaries or work on the floor during newscasts. Some of these target at-risk youth, warning them about the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse. Our newest project is with the Mongolian TV channel, which has been producing music and entertainment shows there for the last few years. Volunteers at the studio take on a very hands-on role: assisting the TV journalists with film production, taking part in editing work, and also teaching some English to other staff members.
Please find time to volunteer with the Mongolia program, and you will explore the remote, Mongolia wilderness that lies hidden from. Also, Mongolia is the hometown of Chinggis Khan (1162-1227), the great leader of Mongolians, and as an international volunteer in Mongolia, you can experience his legacy and lands most travelers.
2-4 Week, 5-8 Week
All year round (you set the start and end date)
Cost in US$:
945 (2-4 weeks), 1,445 (5-8 weeks), 2,045 (9-12 weeks)
Program Fees Include:
- Airport Receive/ Transfer: Our representative will greet you at the airport and will transfer you to your home stay.
- Orientation: A day orientation will be provided by our staff. We cover areas like, culture, greetings, locations, transportation etc.
- Lodging: Almost all placements have residential accommodation arrangements, however if that is not available volunteers will be staying with a local welcoming and educated family.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner will be provided in this project.
- In-Country travel assistance: If participants like to travel around, we provide with full support for bookings and arrangements to travel in all Mongolia.
- In-Country support: 24 hours support provided by our staff.
- Pre-departure information: After we receive full and final payment all participants are provided by a pre-departure information booklet by e-mail which will have all vital information about your program.
- Media Work
- Professional Services
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5-8
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is