Nacel International Header Image Nacel International Header Image

High School Exchange in Italy - From 4 weeks to 1 year

Just want to say... Thank you!

An amazing experience, I Couldn't be more grateful with my host family for taking me as one of their own, they made the whole experience incredible with their understanding and charisma, and of course, they helped me a lot with my Italian level. Nacel organization was incredibly helpful in every single aspect of the process since my first approach.
Eternal gratitude to my parents for their unconditional support and understanding.

Fascinating experience!!

This was a one-time opportunity that I will never forget. I faced a completely new way of life since the first day, Nacel team prevent me from the cultural shock at the beginning of the program but of course is part of the complete experience. My host family was great and made me feel as one of their own since day one, I have no words to express my gratitude with them especially with my little sister Delia. Italy is one of the most beautiful countries of the world and I took with me beautiful memories new friends an unexpected incredible Italian speaking level, and the food... this is unexplainable you have to taste it. Just looking forward to my next adventure.

Lovely country, beautiful experience

Being an exchange student has been a wonderful experience. I’m really happy; I’m enjoying myself and I’m learning so many things. My host family is really nice, I get along really well!!!!
I’m doing well at school too, my Italian is improving every day, and I also have made a lot of friends. At the beginning I was kind of scared because everybody told that the first couple of months of this experience are hard because you get to feel lonely or homesick, but it has been different to me because since the day I arrived I have been really happy, and the time has been going so fast that I would like to stay longer.
NACEL has been great too, they have supported me all the time. Every day of this experience has been unforgettable!! The fact that you are away from home, experimenting a new culture, a new language gives you the opportunity to grow.

Go for it!

Travel and studying abroad was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I planned this experience for myself a couple of years ago and of course, with the unconditional support of my family, I was able to accomplish my dreamed experience.
There are no enough words to express my gratitude to my host family, they were definitely the most important part of my experience along with all the people I met. This more than an experience was an adventure, the similarities with my hometown were few and changes were present since the moment I stepped on the plane but nothing extraordinary comes from what you already know.
If you have the chance, go for it.

A great cultural and academic program!

Excellent experience from beginning to end, This program was much more from what I expected. My host family was incredible, Italian families are very close to each other, very communicative (helps me a lot with my Italian level) and understandable with every single aspect.
My scuola superiore integration was a little hard at the beginning but after a couple of weeks, I was immersed in the culture and the Italian way of life. Nacel organization was right there for me since the moment I register for the program until the very end. I'm grateful for this opportunity and ones to come.