Nacel International Header Image Nacel International Header Image

High School Exchange in Germany - From 4 weeks to 1 Year

Very good program!

This has been a great choice, I was not too sure about what to expect from this program, but all those doubts end up as soon as my experience started, it was clear to me that this was far from what I used to know as "travel" and far more from what I learned from german in my hometown. My language comprehension evolution has been great and my host family is simply a great support for the whole experience.

Language improvement and cultural discovery

This program was exactly what I expected and more. From the beginning, I was looking for a program that provides me with the opportunity to really improve the german level and at the same time explore their culture, not as a spectator but as an active participant, and all of this in a short period of time, now I can say I accomplish my expectations with this program. My host family was great and Nacel team was an incredible and guide and support during the whole experience. 6 weeks that really changed my views and me as a person.

Thank you!

Travelled to Germany to improve the language. This experience helped me to mature and most
importantly to know a new culture and make friends that I hope will be for all my life. The early days were a bit hard but the welcome from my host family was so good it helped me to adapt quickly. At school my mates were always special and we even could agree to go to school by bike. I sincerely hope someday to return.

Great times in Germany!

I can speak about everything with my host family. We do a lot of activities together. To love with
a family is necessary to improve the German skills.
I have started to speak a bit more and be more confident. There are still subjects at school that are
difficult to understand (Maths and Biology), but it’s better than at the beginning. I feel better at
school, I got accustomed.