Nacel International Header Image Nacel International Header Image

High School Exchange in France - From 2 weeks to 1 Year

Salut!

This program was all that I expected and more. As an overall experience, this has been great. I can notice my french level has increased, I have gained more confidence in every single interaction with my friends and my host family.

The time of my life

I was scared to go on exchange, because little did I know that I would have the time of my life. I never expected to have seen so much of France, my host family were amazing and comprehensive. My friends were the best. I can proudly say that nowhere in the world will anyone find friends better than the ones I found in France. I have only one more thing to say, and that his a big huge thankyou! to the whole exchange team.

You will never know until you experience

When I started the application process I really didn't have any idea of the incredible experience I was about to live. My main goal at the beginning was to improve my french level within a short period of time, but since the very first moment I started this adventure I understood there was a lot behind my premise. You have to adapt to a new weather, new language, new delicious food, new beautiful and friendly people, new lovely host family. I lot of things changed in my surrounding but at the end I noticed the real change was within me. This experience was a great gift from my old and afraid me to my new and fearless me. Don't be afraid and make this happen!!