Argentina: Rosario, Santa Fe
3-6 months (includes high school academic semester abroad), 7-12 months (includes high school academic year abroad), 1-2 years, over 2 years
From August to June
International students will take advantage of their stay in Argentina to discover its rich culture, made of Latin American and European influence, as well as its geographical diversity. Students will be hosted in warm Argentinean host families, wishing to share their everyday life with a foreign student. We place our students in Rosario and in private schools, where students will have to wear a uniform. Students will go to school with their host siblings.
Rosario (Province of Santa Fe), an active but safe town, located 300 km away from Buenos Aires
Terms and Dates
The academic year starts in very early March and goes until the end of December.
Semester 1: early March to early August
Semester 2: early August to end of December
Academic year: early March to end of December
July: 2 weeks winter vacation.
Host family, full board.
The typical Argentinean family is composed by the mother, father and two or three children. Families are really closed to the extended family also: grandparents, uncles, aunts etc...Our families are volunteer, it means that they are not paid to host a foreign student. They are motivated by cultural exchange.
An orientation will be organized in Rosario by the local coordinator.
* Students must be interviewed in their home country before being accepted (if possible in Spanish).
* A minimum of 2 years of Spanish study and good academic results are required.
From 14 to 18 years old (students must not turn 19 during the program).
Typical Day at School
* School usually lasts from 7:30am until 1pm or from 1pm to 5pm.
* Students may enjoy their afternoons or mornings by taking tango classes, Spanish courses or practice sports in various clubs.
From 4,435 EUR
* Administration fees
* Host school placement and tuition fees
* Host family placement on a full board basis
* Airport pick-up and transfer from Buenos Aires
* Orientation on arrival
* Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
No one learns the same way. No one has the same level. No one has the same goal. Nacel International proposes a large variety of stays abroad, which will help you to develop your personality. Their goal was to provide opportunities for students to extend language learning and knowledge of another culture through a well-organized and affordable summer program. These programs bring people together enhancing cultural and linguistic awareness and to promote international friendship and harmony.