Academic Year in Argentina
Argentina: Rosario, Santa Fe
Take advantage Nacel International's program in Argentina that allow its participatns to discover the country's rich culture, made of Latin American and European influence, as well as its geographical diversity. The placement is available in private schools in Rosario, an active but safe town and 300 km away from Buenos Aires.
The students stay with host families and go to school with their host siblings. The typical Argentinean family is composed by the mother, father and two or three children. Families are really closed to the extended family, the grandparents, uncles, aunt and cousins. The Nacel International's host families are volunteers, and not paid to host a foreign student, but motivated by cultural exchange.
1. Live in the spectacular Argentina and stay with a welcoming host family.
2. Study in one of the private school in Rosario and wear a uniform.
3. Enjoy the afternoons or mornings by taking tango classes.
4. Take Spanish courses or practice sports in various clubs.
3-6 months (High School), 7-12 months (High School), 1-2 years, over 2 years
From August to June
Type of Programs
- High School Study Abroad
- Language Immersion
Cost in US$:
From 4 595 Euros (semester)
Program Fees Include:
* Administration fees
* Host school placement and tuition fees
* Host family placement on a full board basis
* Airport pick-up and transfer from Buenos Aires
* Orientation on arrival
* Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application