France: Manosque, Vienne
February, March - August, October
* Native English speakers only
* US, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, or UK nationality
- Previous camp counseling / childcare experience
- Clear criminal history
- A typical applicant is between 20 and 35 years old. 20 years old is the minimum age requirement for foreign counselors.
- High school diploma from a high school in an Anglophone country & correct grammar and spelling on application.
Important : WE CANNOT SPONSOR A VISA FOR YOU. Applicants must have access to the Schengen Zone as either a European citizen or a citizen of a country with the Schengen Visa Implied in their passport (citizens of : USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand).If you come from another country, we are unable to consider your candidacy.
* Teamwork and communication skills
* Childcare knowledge and skills
* Capable of preparing and leading activities, sports, skits, song, dance, etc in English!
* Capable of teaching North American culture (history, sports, etc)
* Creation of fun English classes using our support materials
A TEFL certification is NOT a requirement. Neither is knowledge of French. Musicians are very welcome to apply.
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
880 euros per month
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is