England: LondonLength of Position: 12 Months [16 months with MBA option]
The Mountbatten Institute provides university graduates with hands-on experience in business through a 12-month practical training placement in London, while studying towards an MBA or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Practice.
Placement are offered in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Operations, Marketing/ Communications, Legal and Compliance and Project Management.
* Barclays Capital
* BGC International
* Citi Private Bank
* Credit Suisse
* JPMorgan Chase
* Merrill Lynch
* Morgan Stanley
* Royal Bank of Scotland
* Thomson Reuters
* UBS Investment Bank
Mountbatten facilitates the placement and visa process of all participants prior to departure for the UK. The program includes furnished housing in the city and a monthly training allowance of GBP 615.
In conjunction with the full-time placement, trainees study towards an MBA or Postgraduate Certificate (PGC) in International Business Practice. The academic program is designed to complement and enhance the experience gained in the workplace, providing world-class work ready skills. In London, there are 5 integrated pillars of experiential learning.
MBA & PGC
1. Culture and Leadership Skills
2. Fund Management and Equity Analyst Skills
3. Managing Global Business Skills
4. Global Business Strategy Skills
5. Measurement of Business Success Skills
MBA participants continue to Asia to complete their degree through a four-month guided fieldwork experience in the emerging market of Bangkok, Thailand. The MBA and PGC are awarded by St Mary's University College, Twickenham.
1. Placement with a multinational company
2. MBA degree or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Practice
3. Monthly training allowance of GBP 615
4. Furnished accommodation in Central London and Bangkok
5. Comprehensive arrival orientation
6. Professional support and advice from experienced staff in each Regional Office