England: LondonLength of Position: 12 Months [16 months with MBA option]
The Mountbatten Institute provides university graduates with hands-on experience in business through a 12-month practical training placement in London, while studying towards an MBA or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Practice.
Placement are offered in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Operations, Marketing/ Communications, Legal and Compliance and Project Management.
* Barclays Capital
* BGC International
* Citi Private Bank
* Credit Suisse
* JPMorgan Chase
* Merrill Lynch
* Morgan Stanley
* Royal Bank of Scotland
* Thomson Reuters
* UBS Investment Bank
Mountbatten facilitates the placement and visa process of all participants prior to departure for the UK. The program includes furnished housing in the city and a monthly training allowance of GBP 615.
In conjunction with the full-time placement, trainees study towards an MBA or Postgraduate Certificate (PGC) in International Business Practice. The academic program is designed to complement and enhance the experience gained in the workplace, providing world-class work ready skills. In London, there are 5 integrated pillars of experiential learning.
MBA & PGC
1. Culture and Leadership Skills
2. Fund Management and Equity Analyst Skills
3. Managing Global Business Skills
4. Global Business Strategy Skills
5. Measurement of Business Success Skills
MBA participants continue to Asia to complete their degree through a four-month guided fieldwork experience in the emerging market of Bangkok, Thailand. The MBA and PGC are awarded by St Mary's University College, Twickenham.
1. Placement with a multinational company
2. MBA degree or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Practice
3. Monthly training allowance of GBP 615
4. Furnished accommodation in Central London and Bangkok
5. Comprehensive arrival orientation
6. Professional support and advice from experienced staff in each Regional Office
Throughout the year
August and March
Visit the Mountbatten Institute web site.
- Business Admin, Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Ad, PR
- Business Admin. & Management
- Business Management
- Business Studies Grad Level
- Computer Science / It
- Human Res. Management
- International Business
- Marketing, Ad., & Pr
Cost in US$:
Visit our web site
Program Fees Include:
Visit our web site
Monthly training allowance of GBP 615 (British Pounds Sterling), plus furnished accommodation provided at no additional cost. Housing is also provided in Bangkok.
- Participants typically have several months to one to two years of office based experience.
This Program is open to
Asian and American Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- In-Person Interview Required
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Alumni Network