OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Graduate Internships in London with Mountbatten Institute

One of a Kind Program

My year with Mountbatten was amazing. There is not another program out there that offers such a unique experience. To be able to spend a year living in London for such a small cost is one thing but what you get out of it makes it one of a kind.

I was able to leave the program with my Masters in Entrepreneurial Leadership, spent a year interning with Citi Private Bank in a position I would not have been able to be placed in without Mountbatten, traveled all over Europe and created relationships with people from all over the world.

I went into my 12 month program with high expectations and Mountbatten exceeded all of them!

• Professional Development

• Pay and Benefits

• The Employer

View detailed rating

The best year I could have imagined...

My experience abroad was nothing short of extraordinary. Mountbatten is a unique and very rewarding program that has changed my life for nothing but the better. The work experience has been invaluable to my career. I worked in marketing and communications for Thomson Reuters in London and now I’ve been able to continue after my year with the company in New York City. Over the year in London I developed lifelong friendships and an even stronger passion for world travel and global businesses. I would recommend Mountbatten to anyone who is looking to further their career, education or personal development as a global citizen.

Paralegal

The year you spend as a Mountbatten intern will be one of the best of your life if you allow it. You will never get another opportunity like that to experience new people, countries, cuisines, cultures and employment all at your fingertips, so enjoy it! Mountbatten was truly a great overall experience.