Mojosurf Header Image Mojosurf Header Image

Mojosurf Australia

• The Adventure

A great Aussie experience

I booked the Mojo 5day Great Aussi pack within 2days of landing In Australia. I absolutely loved it!! My first night was awesome, a group of us sat around the camp fire together singing along to the chap playing his ukulele. It was a really good vibe. The view everyday is amazing, such a beautiful area. I would wake up each morning and catch the sunrise and sometimes eat my breakfast at the foot of the beach just watching the waves, dolphins and whales! The staff was friendly, the surf coaches made surfing fun. I was rubbish at surfing but absolutely loved it!
My time at camp was that great that I returned less than 2 weeks later to work and im still loving it! Going out for a sunrise surf with new friends is a great way to start the day! And im getting better at surfing aswell a landing on the same beach from my skydives :-) YEEEW!

• The Adventure

5 Day great Aussie

I went on the 5 day ‘MOJO Great Aussie package’….from the moment I arrived I knew I was going to love it. My guide was awesome he showed us all around and gave us the down low on lessons etc. The setting of SPOT X is simply breath taking; to be able to learn to surf in such beautiful surroundings is just amazing. Lessons were very informative and the instructors really helped to build my confidence in the water. By the end of the week I wasn’t quite pro but I enjoyed every second and had so much fun. I would highly recommend Spot X, It’s a great place to meet friends, learn to surf and chill out YEEEEEWWW