2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Cost in US$:
Inquire for more information
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Customized volunteer placement that specifically meets your needs and goals
* Accommodation in a Shared Apartment located in Palermo, Barrio Norte or Recoleta - All utilities included: Electricity, water, gas, maid service, linens and towels, Wi-Fi Internet, building taxes, city taxes, cable TV, line telephone
* Advice & Assistance with Visa Requirements: We will advise you on what to bring, how to apply, what to expect and we will help you during the entire process.
* Welcome Package: On your arrival you will receive the Mente Argentina welcome package containing the Mente Argentina bag, Mente Argentina welcome guide, a mate, maps, cell Phone, city guide and much more!
* Airport Pick up and Drop off: Your program coordinator will be waiting for you at the accommodation to brief you about the program.
* Free Cell Phone: USD 50 Security Deposit is required
* Free Gym Membership
* 24 hr. On-Site Support: We are here to help you in case you need us!
* Activities included in the program fee (at no extra charge):
- Buenos Aires City Tour
- Tigre and Delta Tour
- La Boca, San Telmo & Puerto Madero Tour
- Tango Lessons
- La Bomba Percussion show
- Buenos Aires Pub Crawl
- Buenos Aires Graffiti
- Mente Argentina Nights & Many more...
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 3-5
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network