Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Ultra Intensive Spanish Program

Mente has been great

Hi, I’m Kirani, and I am Australian. I came to Buenos Aires two months ago to study Spanish and to check out the city to see if I wanted to stay here to live. My teachers were amazing, so interesting, such cool people and it was great that I made friends at school. I love Buenos Aires, there is always something to do, if you want to go out at 2 am on a Sunday, you can do that! At the same time there is a laid back vibe so you can always feel at ease here. Mente has been great in the whole thing because they always had people around that if you screwed up something or if you get lost, you can always talk to someone about it. It was really great to have them there as a backup. It was truly great, I recommend it for anyone that wants to get out of their country for a while.

• The Campus

In any situation they are always friendly

Hi, my name is Kewin and I have been here with Mente for 3 months, and I thank them for my experience. I lived in a super safe neighborhood with lots of activities and I would say with Mente it was great especially because if I ever needed anything I could call them whenever in whatever situation and they were always trying to helped me with everything. For instance, I needed to receive some stuff from my home country and I received my package to their address really fast. In any situation they are always friendly.

It is great

Hi, I am Ally Shapiro and I have been here for two weeks with Mente Argentina. It is great, as I am doing a homestay and my family is divine. They have helped me with everything, they are super welcoming and warm. I have been taking private Spanish classes and it has been very intense, but I love it even though I been here for a little bit I feel that I have definitely learned a lot.

• The Campus

It was incredibly nice and I couldn’t have asked for anything more

Hi, my name is Steven and I come from the United States of America. I came here to enroll in the Intensive Spanish Program through Mente Argentina and it went really well. The school is very nice, the professors were super friendly, humble and attentive to us. I lived in a shared apartment with three other people, and all my roommates were super nice. Also all the things we did through the Mente activities were super fun and I got to meet people like me that were in town. The city itself was incredibly friendly, from taxi drivers to people at restaurants, going to bars and clubs, it was very easy to get along with other people. I just want to say thank you for all the things this program offered me and all the people I met and created memories with. It was incredibly nice and I couldn’t have asked for anything more, good luck to you!

I had so much fun

Hello, I am Felizia from Switzerland, I was here for 8 weeks for language school learning Spanish. I had so much fun during my 2 months here, I did so many things that were new for me and were amazing. I came here with no Spanish at all and even though it was on a very short notice that I wanted to do this program, everything worked out fine and I am very thankful to Mente Argentina for organizing everything. My room, my classes, and everything else went very smooth. What also was very awesome was being able to meet all these people from all over the world because of Mente Argentina as they did all these gatherings that brought us together. Argentina is so fun, you eat so well here and I hope you enjoy your stay if you are coming here too

We loved the experience

Hi I am Katie from Washington D.C. and I am here in Buenos Aires doing the Mente Argentina’s Intensive Spanish Program. I am Avital from New York and doing the same program as her. It’s been a lot of fun, I was level 1 and I learned a lot of Spanish in two weeks. I was in level 3 and I had a really nice time, meeting really nice people in the program and walking around Buenos Aires, discovering all the sites. Two weeks and it’s been very wonderful, we think we have seen everything as we planned all our counted days, so overall it was a great 2 weeks, we loved the experience.

• The Campus

It was a very comfortable stay

Hi, I am Barbara, 24 years old and I come from Lisbon Portugal. I was here in Buenos Aires doing the Spanish Intensive Program for a month. It was very useful to come here with Mente Argentina because I was coming all by myself, and I really wanted to have an experience in South America so I started searching for program and this was the only one I felt comfortable going with. From the first day I got here, I arrived at the student residence and I was living with 15 people, so I had friend from the first hour. It was a very comfortable stay. Also, in the organization everything was already organized before I got here, so I had all the details really well set up. And when I got here, I started taking classes and they were great, and overall Buenos Aires’s dynamics is awesome. So in a month of being here I still have a lot of things to see, but I tried to do the best out of my time here and also the Mente Events were great and helpful to get to know the city. I would definitely recommend for someone who wants a valuable experience in a foreign country in a very organized way.

Everything was very exciting

Hello, my name is Leanne and I am from New York. I just finished a four week program with Mente Argentina. What I love about Buenos Aires is that it is at the center of Argentina. I love Buenos Aires and language school was at the center of the city. I was able to accomplish my goal, which was to do Spanish courses and during the weekend I was able to travel. Everything was very exciting. I loved my accommodation, I had a wonderful view of the city which was by Plaza Italia, and everything was walking distance in Palermo. I enjoyed Mente Activities, the city has a lot to offer which is great.

• The Campus

I know I am going to return

My name is Anja and I am from Norway. I came to Argentina to learn Spanish through Mente Argentina. I’ve done a Tango and Internship Program too. I stayed with a host family of 8 people which really allowed me to improve my Spanish and become a part of the family. Mente Argentina has been really great at organizing my stay and they took me to city tours in which I met a lot of cool people and I learned a lot. I always had something to do here, I loved Argentina, I know I am going to return.