Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Social Media Internship in Buenos Aires

Mente was great

My name is Alley and I’m from New York and I loved my experience here with Mente Argentina doing an internship. I lived in a student residence and I got to meet students from all over the world, we hung out a lot and went to cafes and restaurants. I worked with a social media company and my responsibilities including networking with 3,000 Latin American clients and gathering information from the clients and making sure the partnership was running well. I love the Buenos Aires museums and I recommend all the Mente staff and the excursions they offer. The environment of my internship was more casual and I wasn’t used to that so it was a huge relief. A lot of startup is like that here, shirt and jeans and its more about the work you do than how you look. The culture was very welcoming and I got to practice my Spanish everyday which was great. Try to do as many outdoor things as you can, go to the parks, museums are free, walk around Palermo or any barrios and just get ready to have fun and meet new people. It’s a huge city, very diverse and you’ll encounter people from all over the world. Mente was great and incredibly helpful and any questions I had.

I strongly recommend it, it’s something I'll never regret

Hi, my name is Catherine, I just completed a four week internship here with Mente Argentina, working in social media for a club here in Buenos Aires and also working in a network of apartment space, luxury apartment space in South America. I love Buenos Aires and just the experience of working and living here I got to appreciate all the things that Buenos Aires has to offer. At Mente they had been very nice and quickly about solving any issues and it has been great. Im really grateful, for anyone considering doing an internship, I strongly recommend it, it’s something Ill never regret.