Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Photography Program (Semester & 1 Year Programs)

Everything was amazing

Hi, I am Meghan and I did the photography program with Mente. My accommodation was in a really nice location, all the people were awesome. With my photography program, my professor was really helpful, interesting and professional, he helped me organize everything. Every Monday we did history and theories, and then every Wednesday we went to different neighborhoods and took pictures and then Friday, we edited the pictures, it was really nice, I learned a lot. My favorite activities here were La Bomba and visiting each and every neighborhood as them all have they own special thing about them, so that was really great. I went to Tigre which was great! Buenos Aires is a beautiful city, theres parks, museums, art around the city and there’s always something different to do. Live music, gatherings, etc.. I would definitely recommend coming with Mente, everything was amazing.

Awesome

Hi, I’m Raven with Mente and I took the Photography Program which was awesome. Mente helped me arrange all of my classes and offered me Spanish classes to better my stay here because the argentine Spanish is a little bit different and difficult, and I am so much better now. They arrange my apartment with these amazing people and I met people from all around the world. I love my program and all the things to do in the city.