Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: International Business Intern, Buenos Aires

It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity

Hola, my name is Esteban and I did five and a half months here with Mente Argentina. Studying International Business and Management, I had to do an internship and for my Bachelor Thesis, I decided to do it abroad in Buenos Aires. Mente Argentina got me hook up with a really cool company and the supervision along the way was very good. Besides that, Mente Argentina made the stay so awesome by offering different tours every weekend, they helped you with the first step of having you socialized with meeting their group of people and afterwards the networking is truly easy here in Buenos Aires. The city is great, if you are thinking of coming over, definitely do. You know, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I definitely recommend anyone to join Mente

My name is Jerel and I am from the UK. I did and internship of international business and trade and my experience was great here. I had a good time and I learned a lot of Spanish, it has really improved. I would say that one of the best immersion techniques you can do to just full blown make it in the Spanish or Latin world is to take Spanish lessons by living in a city like Buenos Aires, where you are tempted to really understand things because you really fear of missing out. One of my favorite things about Buenos Aires was the nightlife, everywhere I went is opened later than in Europe, which was different and totally amazing. Steak here is amazing, best in the world I had so far. I definitely recommend anyone to join Mente and check out their information resources, because they will help you with anything you have to do. I had the greatest time here, I am already missing Buenos Aires.