Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: DJ Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

The programs were great, I definitely recommend

Hi, my name is Hugh and I am from Australia and I did a month’s program here with Mente Argentina in Buenos Aires. I did the DJ program and the Spanish program and basically both were very good. The DJ program was really professional, I never done it before, so it was good to learn from an awesome DJ. The teachers were amazing. The Spanish program was also good, I had a basic Spanish before I arrived, but going to Spanish lessons every day actually improved my Spanish and I am more comfortable now. I also lived at a student residence with other international students in the best area of Palermo which was really fun because even though I was studying it was great to have a few buddies, specially around Palermo where there’s so much to see around at night. The programs were great, I definitely recommend.

it was an excellent experience and I can not believe

Hi, I am Sophie from New York, and I was in Buenos Aires through Mente for about 3 months, and I stayed in an apartment in Recoleta. The outdoor was very green and beautiful. I was an intern and I also was part of the Spanish Program and the DJ program. All three were amazing, I really felt like I improved a lot in Spanish. My internship was incredible; I worked for an art gallery also in Recoleta. I got to see how the art world works here in Buenos Aires, as it is really different from New York. My coworkers and boss were amazing and the art was just incredible, and I really enjoyed it. The DJ program was also very fun. I did 12 courses at the Music School of Buenos Aires. I got to learn the basics as I had no background, but I rapidly got all the information on how to be a good DJ. My teacher was very sweet, very informational. Everything was in Spanish, which was good for my practicing, so I felt like I learned a ton. As far as Mente goes, I went to their free activities, we went to Colón Theater for a tour and a show, and it was incredible. Basically Mente was a great source to get me comfortable in the city and to answer any questions that I had, so it was an excellent experience and I can not believe.