MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

WORK - STUDY - TRAVEL - LIVE IT!

Spanish immersion and fun

I have been traveling to Costa Rica for 4 years during Spring break thanks to Maximo Nivel. I always enjoy so much the hospitality of the Ticos. By the way I teach Spanish at the elementary and middle school levels in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have so much help from the Tica moms, they love kids. In my last trip I took 6 students between the ages of 10 to 14. It was a lot of fun, we have a person from the school checking on us all the time and coming to the tours with us, they showed a lot of caring and patience with the kids. I found Costa Rica and Maximo Nivel an excellent place for my students to practice their Spanish at any level.

You could not ask for a better program.

I volunteered a week in Cuzco, Peru. We were met at the airport, stayed in a very accommodating hotel with free breakfast, 2ithin walking distance from Máximo HQ. We were given orientation upon arrival and shown the program details. They provided Spanish classes for free and had other services like Salsa classes and similar. We were taught basic MO for safety and then oriented on how we were going to help. The next day we were led by one of the coordinators to the clinic we wold volunteer at. My Spanish being poor I was able to help in the pathology lab, which had a backorder of tests needing to be done. I was able to help right away. Extremely gratifying and the Pathologist was more than grateful for the help. Staff at the clinic was extremely helpful and the place was busy all day. Many cases. We were also given a tour of the city and we had time to visit many of the locations in the late afternoon. Most shifts lasted from 8-12 but you could stay longer. Friends I went with did vaccinations and assisted in live births. You could not ask for a better opportunity. The staff at Máximo Nivel assisted us in any way possible, and even hung out with us for dinner! I would totally redo it and not change a thing.

I love Maximo Nivel!

i really love the school. I learnt a lot during my unfortunately only 5 days here. Alejandra, my teacher, was so patient and makes me progresing my skills so well. Gino, the man behing the desk, always friendly, helpful eg Umbrella anf funny, helps out whenever he could. Erica, who gives such a warm welcome, James who manages everything per excellence, and finally all the other stuff makes me feel like home every minute during the entire week.

You are the best. Muchas Gracias and all the best!!!!

Great time at Peru.

I had an amazing time at Cusco, Peru. Chelsey was great with us, she helped us in all that we needed. We were able to help out to those people in need. I would definitely do it again. Thanks to Maximo Nivel for this amazing opportunity.

Guatemala!!!

This was the best trip of my life! Maximo had everything for us and really cared about us! From the beginning until the end Maximo had our back. We had our own driver and Jorge was the best guide! We had events at night and trips that we could take when we wanted.

The greatest experience

Perhaps one of the greatest feelings one can experience is that feeling you get when you help someone in need. That´s the reason I decided to volunteer with Maximo Nivel. As soon as you walk into the building you know they want to help those suffering here in Peru and they are doing their absolute best to involve those who wish to help here. Never once did I feel ignored or unimportant in Maximo. Constantly I was made aware of events here in Cusco through administration. Constantly I was asked how my experience was going and whether I needed help with absolutely anything. I was put into a fantastic homestay, fed great meals every day and most importantly I felt like I was making an impact on Cusco´s community. The people here are always ready to help you and will do their absolute best to accomodate you in any way they can. I wil always remember my time here in Cusco and the compassion and love shown to me by Maximo Nivel and I strongly recommend it to anyone who wishes to make a difference in this world.

Loved loved loved my experience with Maximo Nivel

I can't say enough good things. I did the TEFL certification course and had a really great time: amazing teacher, helpful staff, lovely home stay, nice classmates, and the list goes on. If you're considering taking this course, I would highly recommend it! You won't regret it!

• The Campus

Maximo Nivel in Peru is great!

My experience at Maximo Nivel has been great! The staff is amazing and always ready to help. They have helped me with everything from finding apartments to spanish classes to volunteering. I did the TEFL course here and my instructor was fantastic! I don't think TEFL would have been the same anywhere else. The teachers and staff here go above and beyond to help their students and volunteers and are available 7 days a week whenever you need them. I loved it so much that I decided to work here as an ESL teacher for the next 6 months. Furthermore, Cusco is a great city and there is so much to do here! It's easy to take weekend trips to the jungle, nearby towns and ruins, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, and even Bolivia! I highly recommend coming to Peru and working or volunteering with Maximo Nivel!

Help of the staff

The staff is very friendly, helps you with your problems explains everything in a good way. In special Jackeline was very friendly and helpful to me. Her English is very good and she tries to understand and help you all the time. She has patience and takes you serious. A very pleasant person!

Costa Rica special needs

The first few days in Costa Rica were slightly challenging due to some miscommunication and disorganization; however, the rest of my trip was wonderful. I learned so much about the pura vida culture and life. The kids/ adults at my project were great. Overall, it's an experience everyone should take.