Costa Rica: Manuel Antonio
- At least 5 years of ESL teaching experience
- Other professional-level work experience in Education or Business.
- Bachelors Degree required
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification required
- Masters Degree (ESL, Education, Business) or Diploma in ESL is desirable
Very competitive local salary + Bonus program; Paid 2x per month
- At least 5 years of ESL teaching experience; must also have other professional-level work experience in Education, Training, or Business.
This Program is open to
Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Canadian and American Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network