MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

Great High School Programs—Costa Rica | Guatemala | Peru

My Experience

I absolutely loved my trip to Peru 2015, especially volunteering with the kids at the orphanage. It was fun for both my group and I and the kids. From helping with homework to playing with them in the play round, there were more than enough smiles to go around. Maximo Nivel's program was very educational and I loved the teacher of my class. Our small-set classroom was very comfortable and we touched upon many topics. As well, our field manager was awesome, Tanja helped with anything and was so much fun to have traveling with us.

Peru 2015

I had a wonderful time and I am so grateful for this experience! My favorite part of the trip was getting to volunteer at the orphanage and spend time with the children. It really gave me a new perspective. Thank you so much Maximo Nivel!

Experience of a Lifetime

My time spent in Peru, through the Maximo Nivel program, was an experience that I will never forget. I was able to fully immerse myself in the Peruvian culture through the itinerary they created for us, and was able to strengthen my Spanish speaking inside and outside of the Maximo classroom. The volunteer work we were able to do was the most life changing opportunity that I was lucky enough to have the chance to experience. I would highly recommend this program to any high schooler who wants to partake in a service trip, work on their Spanish skills, or just simply wants to experience another culture. Maximo Nivel is an amazing company that has changed my life for the better in so many ways.