Year-round; 18-24 month committment required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative field preferred
- Previous experience as a business analyst or with inside sales
- Fluency in English; Advanced Spanish skills preferred
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel)
- Highly organized and very detail oriented
- Focused on results—increasing matriculations and delivering great client service!
- Strong team player; Open to feedback; Helps build a positive team spirit.
- Thrives under pressure; Politely tenacious; Manages competing demands
Very competitive local salary + Bonus program; Paid 2x per month
This Program is open to
Canadian, European and American Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network