Marbella Design Academy - SPAIN  Header Image Marbella Design Academy - SPAIN  Header Image

BA: Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Graphic Design

My time at MDA

Hi, I'm Didi a 19 year old from Malta ,whose currently a September 2014 student studying the BA Hons Fashion course at Marbella Design Academy. I chose Marbella Design Academy after coming to see the school, which I'd found listed on the internet as one of Spain's highly recommended design schools. On visiting the Academy I immediately felt a welcoming feeling which was only enhanced after meeting the extremely kind staff. I was given a tour around the academy by the head of fashion who was extremely passionate about the subject and the academy itself ,which made a large impact on me. I was delighted to hear that at the academy the classes were rarely larger than 10, which gives each student a lot of personal time and help from the teachers , unlike many other universities. In my opinion the personal time where you can learn from the teachers knowledge & experiences in the industry are two of the most important things for ones education. I also love that all the students and teachers are always willing to help one another and that everyone gets to know each other on a personal basis.
I currently live in Monda, which is useful for getting to school as its only a 10-15 minute walk away no matter where you live and only a car or bus ride away from Marbella or Malaga. After completing my course at the academy I hope to go on to doing a Masters before launching my own career.