Mandarin Zone School Header Image Mandarin Zone School Header Image

Learn Chinese in China--Standard Program (20 hour/week)

Great School

I studied at Mandarin Zone for almost one year and found it to be a warm friendly environment filled with knowledgeable teachers. My two teachers were both well-trained, experienced, perceptive and patient.

I recommend "the Zone" to you if you are looking for a relaxed place to learn from cool, brilliant teachers.

• The Campus

Study Chinese in a place where you can really improve!

Mandarin Zone is the school where I've studied for nearly 8 months Chinese. It's located in Beijing in a very convenient location. Before joining the school I was kind of hopeless about my chinese studying cause I've tried several times to improve it without success. After joining them I had to admit that I finally felt I was doing something useful and I was able to see day by day my improvements. So without any doubts I suggest this school to all the students that REALLY want to learn Chinese: the teacher in this school are really professional and certified, nothing is left to improvisation, and they have long experience in teaching: the result is that the quality of the teaching is really high and your improvement will be great and remarkable.