Challenging HR Management Internship in Cape Town Radio Company
South Africa: Cape Town (Kaapstad)
This international company founded in 1999 does in store broadcasting in seven countries and in 14 languages. With more than 1 200 customers from categories as diverse as non-foods, foods, hardware, alcohol, municipal services, cellular services and many more, their analytical approach to the in-store broadcasting medium has made this company not only the largest, but also the most profitable in-store broadcaster in Africa for three years in a row.
As a Human Resources student there are always projects available for both internship requirements and thesis projects. Current projects that are available are as follows:
* Developing a training programme in line with the Skills Development Act and combining it to the performance management system of the company. It will be crucial to develop a training needs analysis tool in order to ensure that the training needs are addressed effectively.
* Design of a 360 degree Competency assessment and implementation thereof. The assessment will become a bi-annual event.
* Training provided in one of the top media companies in South Africa
* Interning in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
* We take care of all the necessary paperwork with your host company, organisation or institution
* We assist you with the visa formalities, insurance and flight bookings.
* We organize an accommodation for you that suits your needs and budget.
* We welcome you at the airport, take you to your accommodation and show you around.
* On arrival you'll get an information folder about Cape Town including important phone numbers, tips and details plus a discount card for several backpackers, bars, restaurants and car hire.
* You will receive a local SIM-card for your cell phone from us.
* We accompany you on your fist day of work and give you a friendly introduction to your new colleagues.
* We assist you with renting or purchasing a car.
* You will receive our weekly Newsletter.
* We organise weekly meetings and affordable and exciting monthly weekend trips for all 'Magisters' and friends of Magister
* If you are interested in travelling we can get you large discounts with well known local tour operators.
* We are always available for you before, during, and after your stay.
Throughout the year
* Good written and spoken English
* You should preferably have experience in this field, and be studying towards a degree or Diploma in Human Resources
* Will need to be an energetic person with strong creative, communication and organisational skills.
* You will also need to be highly motivated and able to work as part of a dynamic team and contribute to present and future orientated projects.
- Human Resources
Cost in US$:
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network