Magister South Africa Programs for Students and Volunteers Header Image Magister South Africa Programs for Students and Volunteers Header Image

Accounting and Finance Internship in Top South African Media Company

The time of my life!

What else can I say? All came just out perfect - the internship, the accommodation, Cape Town, it's amazing people, sunsets, food - unbelievable good. And last but not least Magister with weekly outings, weekends away, help 24/7 and very cool people. All they promised happened. Thank you sooo much!!! I'll be back that much is for sure. :)

Never been so well prepared for going abroad

From A to Z perfectly implemented. It starts from a pick-up right at the airport, over the introduction at the new office, to the organization of the accomodation,a lot of activites etc.
Thanks Magister for an amazing and mind opening time in Southafrica!

amazing time!!!

Hi!

my name is murat i study business engineering in schweinfurt, germany and i just spent half a year in cape town, south africa. i was looking for an engineering internship in cape town, and magister was the only company who could arrange an internship for me, as engineering is not a very big field in cape town. they also offer many other fields to choose from. and if you have any problems, henry (awesome guy) will help you with everything! they pick you up from the airport... arrange a accomodation for you and if you need a car, there are many great car rental companies with amazing cars! i stayed in the famous big yellow house with 12 other interns from all over the world and it was just great! we were like a big family and the two interns of magister, which work so hard for the company, always arrange new activities, so it´s always fun!

i really enjoyed my time there and absolutely recommend it to everyone!

peace!

murat

Amazing internship

I have an amazing internship with Magister. Every week we do many fun activities and I met a lot of new people from all over the world. The internship is also good and I learn a lot for my studies. Cape Town is an awesome city and I really feel at home here. Magister really helps you to get around in the city and to meet many new people. The activities range from a nice dinner all together to surfing and skydiving. My time here is really nice and I'll be coming back with an amazing experience.

Magister

I think Magister is a nice organisation. They manage everything for you when you want to come for an intern to Cape Town. Furthermore they are organizing a lot of activities during each weeks. Only sometimes are the activities a little bit chaotic! ;)

I live in a nice house in a nice area!