Travel to Tanzania, the largest country in East Africa. You will be welcomed by warm people in the beautiful nation, and will work in villages to help improve the community's sanitation systems or education. You will be engaged in projects that will have you leaving a positive impact that will last for many years.
Volunteering activities vary, from building a school block and painting a classroom to holding holiday classes and coaching sports, all depending on the seasonal climate and available funds and participants.
Project sites are fun. Volunteers get the chance to experience the fascinating attractions of Tanzania, including the snowcapped peaks of Kilimanjaro, wide expansive palm fringed beaches, the dusty savannah grasslands of the Serengeti, and spectacular game reserves.
1. Make a difference in local Tanzanian communities.
2. Experience living in the foothills of Kilimanjaro.
3. Engage in exhilarating adventure activities.
4. Connect with friendly locals, and experience their rich heritage.
5. Contribute to award-winning community volunteer work carried out by MAD.