Join Madventure in Fiji. They will take you to the village of Naboutini, located on the idyllic coastline of Vanua Levu.
Since 2011, MAD has been hosting projects in various areas in and around Naboutini, as well as other areas in Fiji. They work in rural villages that receive meagre support from the government, and are left to carry out most of their community development endeavours on their own.
Volunteers can contribute to any of the following upcoming projects in Naboutini:
- Project: Renovation of the Community Guesthouse Toilets, Bathroom and Terrace
- Project: Completing the building of a Community Kitchen
- Project: Building a Traditional Fijian Bure on the beach
1. Escape to a breathtakingly stunning Fijian island.
2. Join a project, and make a real difference in local communities.
3. Experience incredibly rich culture, traditions, and history.
4. Bear witness to the strong family heritage in the communities.