Madventurer Header Image Madventurer Header Image

Community Development and Educational Projects in Ghana

Maranatha

With my college and Mad i went to Ghana Ada Foah, the place itself is stunning the people are so laid back and happy really welcoming atmosphere always up for a celebration, it was a well run trip and unique experience, The best experience of my life, would 100% recommend for anyone.

Perfect African Adventure

I went to Ghana for 3 weeks in the summer of 2015. Having never been to Africa before I was excited to see what kind of experiences I was to have. I was welcomed into the country by my superior Natasha Hope who instantly become very friendly and easy to talk to about anything. We stayed at the Maranatha Beach Camp which is beautifully located on a peninsula between the Atlantic Ocean and Volta River and only 5 minutes away from the school we worked at. Everything was ran very smoothly from beginning to end and I was very happy to have been able to represent such a good company. Would definitely use Madventurer again in the future.

My unforgetable experience in Ghana

When I decided to do volunteer work, a good friend of mine recommended me Madventurer... She described the volunteer experience as an unique moment and that she would never forget all the incredible things she did. my experience was exactly the same.
From the helpful team leader I had "Natasha Hope" , the three incredibly funny and cool volunteer colleagues, the local people, the well structured programme, the natural beauty of the country,..... The combination of these all elements makes Madventurer and its projects the best NGO to volunteert for.. I will defitinetely repeat the experience...

On a College Student Budget

I loved this trip!
I volunteered for 3 weeks and enjoyed every minute.
I recommend that anyone joining should keep an open mind about the experience. The living situation is a lot different than traditional comforts, the work load is more intense without basic utilities, and the social life is more personal without personal space standards. It is an amazing experience for someone looking to travel, work, and explore a different country. Fundraising is possible and simple.

All on my own! 40 years-old

I was looking to do something all on my own with no one there but strangers to depend on. Meeting new people and impacting a community.
I was there for two week and it made my life completely different.
I was injured the first day of work and my volunteer leader Natasha Hope wasted no time to take care of me get me to the hospital and being very sympathetic to my tears of saddens and pain. In spite of that I managed to rest still be involved in the community. Wonderful experience I would do it again.