Maasai Medical Society - Mobile Clinic Volunteer
Monthly, Starting May 2016
- Able to complete an online volunteer training session and commit to a one-month placement period;
- 19 years of age or older at the start of the placement period; and
- English-speaking at a professional working proficiency level.
Cost in US$:
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
The program fee is applied to the costs of training, transportation, housing, most meals, and other associated activities while volunteering in Kenya. The fee also covers the cost of the Nairobi City Tour, the Maasai Experience, and Maasai Mara Safari.
The Program Fee does NOT cover personal expenses, visa, travel vaccinations, and travel to/from Kenya.
- Health Care
- Health Education
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2 to 8
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application