Internships With Adventures
We offer opportunity to do an internship program in several industries as well as in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in Makassar, South Sulawesi.
* Shipyards and steel work workshops
* Earth moving contractors and mining industries
* Mechanical workshop of industries
* Automobile repair work shops (SME)
* Motorcycle repair work shops (SME)
* Welding work shops (SME)
* Building construction and real estate
No previous experience is needed. Before going to the industries we provide related skills training and Indonesian language instruction in our institute. The intern has to take one or more of the following preparatory trainings depending on the internship he or she is willing to take.
* Welding skill
* Heavy equipment mechanics
* Automotive mechanics (car repair)
* Excavator Operator
* Motorcycle mechanics
* Land survey
* How to manage SME
* Indonesian language instruction
1. Interns take one month language course of Bahasa Indonesia
2. Interns take one month or more preparatory vocational skill training at LPTM depends on the internship he/she is taking.
3. Doing internship in industries or SME for several months at least two months
4. Free the rest of the time. Interns may visits places on own choice and cost.
Throughout the year
throughout the year
Male or female, must be 18 years and over; with good health and has the ability to be in a different culture; enjoy communicating with people and must speak English.
- Business Admin, Management
- Engineering (Chemical)
- Engineering (Mechanical)
- Human Resources
- Labor & Industrial Relations
Cost in US$:
Cost USD 125-registration, USD 850/month
Program Fees Include:
Registration, picking up at the local air port/sea port, first days orientation, one month language course/instruction, one month or more vocational training, room, food twice a day during at home if accomodated in a family. Insurance is not included. Every intern has to be covered by health and travel insurance. Allianz Insurance is recommended, since Allianz is the only international insurance company which has branch office in Makassar.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network