Loyola University Chicago  Header Image Loyola University Chicago  Header Image

The Vietnam Center in Ho Chi Minh City

Better than life itself...

My time in Vietnam was simply one of the best times of my life. So far, no other program that I know of, is like this and quite frankly I don't think there will be. Nothing can amount to this program. The people that I met out there, connect with me every day. This program will allow you to network and open many doors for you. I received the full on college experience just by attending this program alone. I always recommend anyone who is interested in cultural diversity to attend this school for the Vietnam program.
The Loyola University administration is incredibly interested in you attending their college. I did not have to lift a single finger and they made the process so simple and easy. In retrospect, the experience I got from the people both in the USA and Vietnam was great! I rate this program 1000000+ out of 10.

Life Changing Experience

The semester I spent in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) without a doubt was the most important event in my life to date. The experience opened me eyes to an entirely new way of life, and also entirely new life goals.

The program itself was excellent and really allowed all students to become fully integrated into HCMC. Despite people's preconceptions about Vietnam, HCMC is a vibrant and diverse city rapidly developing. As a Business and Political Science major it was truly an ideal place to study. The program also provided all with the great opportunity to travel throughout the whole country and get a great perspective on Vietnam as a whole.

For me personally the experience changed my life. After graduating college I moved back to Vietnam on a Fulbright Scholarship and now am working full time in Vietnam. In total 4 people from my semester abroad ended up relocating to Vietnam. I think that is evidence of he quality and positive experience of this program.