Cambodia: Phnom Penh
China: Shanghai, Sichuan
Costa Rica: San Jose
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa
Honduras: La Ceiba
India: Dharamsala, Jaipur
Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara
Palestine: West Bank
Russia: Moscow (Moskva), St. Petersburg
South Africa: Cape Town (Kaapstad)
Thailand: Chiang Rai
Vietnam: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Love Volunteers is the most affordable way to volunteer and help local communities in developing countries. We work with local organizations wherever we can to keep administration costs to a minimum. This also allow us to feed as many resources and skills as possible into the local communities where we operate.
Volunteers can choose from a number of different locations around the world such as Ethiopia, Peru, Mongolia, and many others. Volunteers can teach children, work in medical clinics, work with environmentalists, or customize a volunteer program of their own. Volunteers can apply for whatever time of the year fits their schedule and can stay in the country for as long as they wish.
1. Love Volunteers staff are dedicated to our volunteers, partners, and the communities we work with around the world
2. The LV staff strives to find worthwhile projects, and have strong partnerships so participants can make a real difference in the lives of local people
3. The low program fees makes it one of the most affordable ways to volunteer abroad, and the program fees go directly to the local community
4. The program is flexible in duration and focus
5. Depending on the program, volunteers will have weekends off to do extra volunteer work or spend time discovering the region
9-12 weeks, 7-12 months (High School), 3-6 months (High School), 5-8 weeks, 2-4 weeks, 1-2 weeks
Typical Duration of Program
Availability throughout the year
In most cases a good level of English is the only requirement. Although for specialized placements (medical, human rights, social work) proof of experience and qualifications may be required.
Cost in US$:
Please visit the website for more information.
Program Fees Include:
* Registration Fee (refundable if you choose not to go 3 months prior)
Ongoing support from the LV team, comprehensive country guide, administration costs, checking and vetting all partners, promoting programs to potential volunteers.
* Program Fee
Support from the in-country coordinator, airport pick up, 1-2 day orientation, accommodation and meals, administration and project donations.
- Academic Reinforcement
- Adult Education
- Animal Welfare
- Building/construction Projects
- Community Development
- Community Health
- English Teaching
- Gender Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Media Work
- Organizational Development
- Sports Volunteering
- Street Kids
- Youth Development
18 - 70
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-6
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is