OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Volunteer Abroad & Make a REAL Difference - From US$175!

Teaching in Koh Samui, Thailand

Love Volunteers is a great company to have volunteered through. I enjoyed every second of my 3 weeks teaching English. I could not have asked for a better program or group of people to have discovered one of the most amazing countries in the world amongst. The cultural immersion taught me so much about the world and myself. If you are considering doing this program, I guarantee you will bring back memories that you will never forget!

Zambia - The Real Africa

I was part of Love Volunteers' efforts in Zambia and can't stress enough how great the experience was. Before finding LV I looked into other organisations like African Impact, which I almost signed up for. Not to discredit AI, but I am pleased with my choice. LV actually gives all the proceeds (except admin. fee) to the local NGO on the ground. Although I was a little scared since we were the first LV volunteers for this NGO everything went smoothly! I was picked up and dropped off at the airport. At the camp I had a nice chalet with mosquito nets, pillow, shower, toilet and light. The food was outstanding, plus you get unlimited drinking water.

The NGO in Zambia does a lot for the community in terms of building homes, administrative work and grocery shopping for the elderly home, employ locals, help the hospital when necessary, provide volunteers and supplies to the preschool and so much more. You know that the locals appreciate the work of the local NGO because they treat you with respect and always smile at you. The locals I met had nothing but good things to say about the effects of the NGO.

After four weeks in Zambia I've left with new friends, memories and renewed passion for people. If you can I suggest staying at least two weeks volunteering.

PS. The NGO (Home for Aids Orphans) also offers safari trips to Botswana. I didn't do it but the other volunteer enjoyed every second of it.

Ngora HCIV- Medical volunteer in Uganda

I chose Love Volunteers because of its flexibility, and the low cost of volunteering. I am very passionate about helping people and not just paying an organization so much money to explore and sight- see in another county. I was not disappointed, Special thanks to Mike, Kelly, Bazil, and the rest of the team. Because of them, my family just got bigger and I am excited about the lifelong connections I made.

Building Veggie Garden in a School in a village in Tanzania

I volunteered for a week in an environmental program. The project was to build veggie garden in a school and plant more trees. I stayed in a hostel with home cooked local meals three times a day. The place was safe and secure. We took bicycle rides to the school everyday which was kind of an adventure. We come back for lunch because it was very hot to work during lunch time. I had the rest of the day for myself to explore town, socialise with travellers, or just relax.