Love Volunteers participant with two local kids Love Volunteers participant with two local kids

Teaching and Assisting in Schools in Peru

Volunteering in Peru

This was the best experience of my life. I have never become attached to children so quickly as I did and vice versa. I was challenged to help these underprivileged kids, and I know I made an impact in their life. I have never seen kids so happy to receive school supplies...it was like American children on Christmas morning. The kids were very grateful. With that being said, very hyper too! I also made great friends with the volunteers and my house mother. This was an experience of a life time. Thank you so much Love Volunteers for making it happen!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review September 14, 2015 at 7:51 PM

Hi Hannah! Firstly thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation of this project, we are so glad that you enjoyed your trip so much and took the opportunity to become truly immersed in the culture. Secondly, thank you for the wonderful donations that you made to the school and to the children. It is through the generosity of people like you who help us to keep the school open and give hope to the these children. From them and from all of us, thank you!