Education Program in South Africa

An un-forgettable experience

As a volunteer in South Africa,participating in the education program is a memorable experience that has positively upgraded my career as a teacher and changed the way I view life.
My only regret was not having to volunteer longer. I love the program and would recommend it to anyone seeking to experience such. U doing great LV ...keep up the good work!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review July 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM

Hi Sheila. Thank you for the excellent review and the wonderful recommendation. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with us in South Africa, and we hope you can join us again real soon! :)

Life changing experience!

My 2 weeks program was really changed my life.
I helped in a primary school, helping the children reading English.
The kids are amazing, the city is beautiful and I received all the support that I needed from the Love Volunteers team and from the local team also.
It was Amazing!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review August 22, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Hi Joao. Thanks for the wonderful review and recommendation! Throughout your time volunteering with us you have had such a positive 'can-do' attitude, a kind heart and an open mind what ever challenges were presented to you. You have been a wonderful Love Volunteer and it has been our honor to participate in this experience with you. Thank you and we look forward to you joining us in Nepal next! :)

Awesome Three weeks in Cape Town

Three weeks flew so fast, I still kept thinking about the students I was helping with. My program is in the township, Grassy Park. My teacher that I was assisting with trusted me a lot so that I could be able to teach the children about the math and natural science. It was a great experience that I was assigned to homestay, my host family are so lovely and nice. Even from the time when I entered the room, I knew that I would be safe and happy here, and it really was. I could not aprreciate their work more. During the weekends, I spend the whole weekend in the volunteer house in Sea Point, that's a quiet charming area, I always enjoying talking a walk along the sea side and watching the sunset. Cape Town is a charming city as well, it offers a lot for me to explore, i really hope that I could have chance to come here again and visit my homestay and my students again. Thanks to Love Volunteer for such a wonderful experience I had.

• Love Volunteers responded to this review July 13, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Hi Yansi. Thank you for the excellent review and the wonderful recommendation. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience on this program, and we hope you can join us again soon! :)

Creche Program in South Africa

I had a wonderful time volunteering in South Africa! My host family was lovely and I lived with some great volunteers who I was able to do fun things with on the weekends and when we weren't on our projects. I loved the kids at my program and it was so hard to leave them! I worked in a class with two and three year olds along with their teachers and some other volunteers. I would definitely recommend this program!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review September 14, 2015 at 7:40 PM

Hi Pamela! Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and recommendation. We are happy to hear you enjoyed volunteering with us in amazing Cape Town, it really sounds like you made some great friends along the way as well. Thank you for all of your hard work whilst volunteering at the project and we hope you can join us again soon!