OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Education Program in South Africa

An un-forgettable experience

As a volunteer in South Africa,participating in the education program is a memorable experience that has positively upgraded my career as a teacher and changed the way I view life.
My only regret was not having to volunteer longer. I love the program and would recommend it to anyone seeking to experience such. U doing great LV ...keep up the good work!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review July 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM

Hi Sheila. Thank you for the excellent review and the wonderful recommendation. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with us in South Africa, and we hope you can join us again real soon! :)

Life changing experience!

My 2 weeks program was really changed my life.
I helped in a primary school, helping the children reading English.
The kids are amazing, the city is beautiful and I received all the support that I needed from the Love Volunteers team and from the local team also.
It was Amazing!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review August 22, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Hi Joao. Thanks for the wonderful review and recommendation! Throughout your time volunteering with us you have had such a positive 'can-do' attitude, a kind heart and an open mind what ever challenges were presented to you. You have been a wonderful Love Volunteer and it has been our honor to participate in this experience with you. Thank you and we look forward to you joining us in Nepal next! :)

Awesome Three weeks in Cape Town

Three weeks flew so fast, I still kept thinking about the students I was helping with. My program is in the township, Grassy Park. My teacher that I was assisting with trusted me a lot so that I could be able to teach the children about the math and natural science. It was a great experience that I was assigned to homestay, my host family are so lovely and nice. Even from the time when I entered the room, I knew that I would be safe and happy here, and it really was. I could not aprreciate their work more. During the weekends, I spend the whole weekend in the volunteer house in Sea Point, that's a quiet charming area, I always enjoying talking a walk along the sea side and watching the sunset. Cape Town is a charming city as well, it offers a lot for me to explore, i really hope that I could have chance to come here again and visit my homestay and my students again. Thanks to Love Volunteer for such a wonderful experience I had.

• Love Volunteers responded to this review July 13, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Hi Yansi. Thank you for the excellent review and the wonderful recommendation. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience on this program, and we hope you can join us again soon! :)

Creche Program in South Africa

I had a wonderful time volunteering in South Africa! My host family was lovely and I lived with some great volunteers who I was able to do fun things with on the weekends and when we weren't on our projects. I loved the kids at my program and it was so hard to leave them! I worked in a class with two and three year olds along with their teachers and some other volunteers. I would definitely recommend this program!