China: Beijing, Chengdu, Guangdong and 7 other cities
Throughout the year, Summer
2017 Arrival Dates: Jan 11, Feb 15, March 15, April 12, May 10, June 7, July 5, Aug2\30, Sep20, Oct15, Nov18, Dec13
- English As A Second Language
Cost in US$:
Program Fee: 150 USD, Airfare Add-on: A contribution towards the round way flights starting at 450 USD
Program Fees Include:
- Unlimited seats of full scholarship available to native English speaking au pairs who arrive between January 1st and March 31st, 2017
- International flights round-way
- Three nights four day orientation training and tour, food and board all covered
- Travel, Health, Accident, Liability insurance
- Mandarin classes (20 class hours per month)
- Cultural course ( 2 class hours per month)
- LoPair Local coordinator support +24/7 emergency line
- Visa invitation and legal fees
- Completion bonus and certificate
- Childcare experience, teaching English as a foreign language experience preferrable
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Worldwide, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Scholarships are Available
Unlimited seats of full scholarship available to native English speaking au pairs who arrive between January 1st and March 31st, 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applying to au pairs of the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand nationality and are native English speakers, must commit at least 6 months’ placement.
2. There will be no completion bonus for scholarship winning au pairs.
3. Au Pairs must arrive between January 1st and March 31st, 2017.
4. Scholarship application must include a scholarship application form, program application form, dear family letter, photos and an interview report.
5. Scholarship application must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the planned arrival date.
Special promotion deadline: January 15th, 2017
LoPair Au Pair China Team
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- In-Person Interview Required
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network
- Alumni Network