Study Abroad in London South Bank University
With a student body as diverse as the city itself, London South Bank University (LSBU) reflects the true face of multicultural London. Our central London campus boasts close proximity to the vibrant South Bank area, home to many world class attractions such as the London Eye, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Tate Modern and more recently the Shard.
Also the excellent transport links around LSBU make it easy to travel all around London and beyond. In addition, our volunteering and internship opportunities, central accommodation and approachable faculties ensure an outstanding experience. Our first class facilities ensure that you receive the support you need whether it be in the form of bespoke technologies or expert support.
LSBU celebrates over 120 years of both preparing and developing students for their future lives in the world of work. We are an extremely diverse university with 23,000 international and UK Students from over 120 countries across the globe.
We offer a wide range of semester and yearlong modules in Arts, Business, Engineering, Management, Media, International Politics, Sociology, and Sustainability along with many others. You can build your own programme of studies which can include a variety of subjects across different academic disciplines. You will be studying and living alongside full degree seeking students for a truly integrated study abroad experience.
To discover London with LSBU, click on the link above for more information or send us an inquiry.
You can build your own programme of studies which can include a variety of subjects across different academic disciplines. You will be studying and living alongside full degree seeking students for a truly integrated study abroad experience.
In addition to these classes you can earn credits whilst gaining valuable international work experience with our internship program.
Central to studying abroad is the concept of internationalisation, cultural awareness and integration. Our cultural learning program provides the opportunity to immerse yourself in all things truly British so that you can make the most of your time in London!
Academic Year, Summer, Spring, Fall
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Business Admin. & Management
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science / It
- Creative Writing
- Culinary Arts
- Engineering (chemical)
- Engineering (civil)
- Engineering (computer)
- Engineering (electrical)
- Engineering (mechanical)
- English Literature
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science And Nutrition
- Health Administration
- Information Systems
- Internship Programs
- Kinesiology/exercise Science
- Media And Cultural Studies
- Refugee Studies
- Social Policy
- Social Sciences
- Sports Science
- Student Trips (non-credit)
- Sustainable Development
- Town And Country Planning
- Travel / Tourism
Cost in US$:
GBP 7,315 per semester
Program Fees Include:
Included in this total are the following services and benefits:
- Tuition for up to 4 LSBU classes or 3 classes and an internship placement equal to between 12 and 16 US semester credit hours
- Accommodation in en-suite single room with shared kitchen facilities, wifi access, and all utilities
- Participation in our special Study Abroad Orientation
- Social activities such as a trip to historic Bath, Stonehenge or Stratford Upon Avon
- Advice on course registration and academic counselling
- An LSBU ID card and email account
- Access to LSBU's library and others around the UK
- Access to specialized student support throughout the semester
- Access to the Student Union and many planned events
- An LSBU Official Transcript upon completion
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network