Fall, Spring, Throughout the year, Academic Year
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Culinary Arts
- Ethnic Studies
- Food Science
- Foreign Language
- Travel & Tourism
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
1) Pickup and Return transportation to and from Airport.
2) Israeli Coordinator.
3) ‘Soft Landing’ Orientation of Israeli life.
4) Accommodation – 2 people sharing a double bedroom (single-sex rooms – complex is co-ed).
5) Free wi-fi at Accommodation.
6) Three meals a day – served in the hotel employee dining room.
7) USD 200 monthly stipend
8) Bus-pass for the city of Eilat.
9) Academic studies to the value of 14 academic credits or culinary certification for Israeli, Middle Eastern & Mediterranean cuisine.
10) Internship placement at Hotels in Eilat with rotation between two stations,
11) Uniform to wear while interning in the hotels.
12) Advanced seminars and workshops in hospitality and hotel management.
13) Israel & Middle Eastern Studies and Tours.
14) Field trips in Eilat and nearby area.
15) Medical Insurance.
16) Optional: Lessons in English for non-English Speakers or Hebrew Lessons.
USD 200 monthly stipend
- Must have studied culinary arts / gastronomy / cooking skills for at least 1 year.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Scholarships are Available
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Disciplinary Clearance Form