Linguistic Horizons Header Image Linguistic Horizons Header Image

Summer Spanish Immersion - Study &/or Intern in Spain!

Internship and Summer Courses

It was a life changing experience that I would gladly do again. I made friends, learned about a new culture, traveled and ate fantastic food. Working an internship while taking classes was especially crucial as I feel that it was the best way for me to improve my Spanish speaking abilities while simultaneously understanding a new culture. On top of this, it has prepped me for my future career wise as well! I highly recommend this program to anyone seeking the Spanish experience/ anyone looking to improve upon professional development internationally.

• Linguistic Horizons responded to this review October 21, 2016 at 12:12 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Matt! I'm glad you found value in your Spanish Immersion

Fantastic fun cultural immersion experience

This program introduced me to the amazing city that is La Coruña, with great teachers to help improve my Spanish, and lots of opportunities to discover the city, the region and its people. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone looking to have a fun time while meeting new people from around the world and learning about different cultures. A+!

• Linguistic Horizons responded to this review October 21, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Thanks for sharing, Grant! We are so happy you had a positive experience :)

Beat Decision! Incredible Experience!

The program was an incredible experience for me. I loved being emersed in the culture, I had one of the most effective Spanish professors, and the program director did an amazing job! I fell in love with country because of the beautiful architecture and culture. The small beach town of Coruña had some many different things to offer from social night life, to gorgeous views, and beaches, the old city, architecture... Everything made it a great experience, especially having Nicole Berry, the program director taking care of the details and going above and beyond!

Best program ever!

Participating in this program was the best decision I've ever made! The knowledge I gained ( socially , culturally and educationally ) is priceless . Everyone involved was very helpful and made the process smooth. If I could , I would join every year and do it all over again !!!

Stepping Into the Unknown

I had never really traveled much before. In fact, I had never been out of the country before. I knew that I would have to take Spanish at some point and when I found a flier for Linguistic Horizons I knew that it was what I wanted. I went to Spain alone to take Spanish classes and travel for 7 weeks. I had absolutely no idea what to expect. Right away I was welcomed by Nicole the program director and she made my transition into living abroad as smooth as possible. I ended up having an absolutely amazing experience as I was fully immersed in the culture of Spain. I actually learned Spanish, which would have never happened if I were to take a two semester Spanish course at my university. I miss my trip dearly and I recommend it to all who are interested.

• Linguistic Horizons responded to this review October 21, 2016 at 1:00 PM

Thanks for sharing, Reid! Spain misses you!