Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image

RUSSIAN with PASSION - Liden & Denz

• The Campus

Excellent language school, very effective!

I have had a very positive experience at Liden & Denz. Classes are small and all students receive a good amount of personal attention. The focus is definitely on learning to communicate, and I have noticed considerable improvement in everyday situations. It helps that the classes are entirely in Russian. The school is new and facilities are very good. There are also plenty of opportunities to get familiar with the city and meet other students through regular excursions in and around the city every week. I chose the shared housing option and I am very happy with the living situation. Overall I would definitely recommend the school for learning Russian in an immersive environment!

Great time learning Russian at Liden&Denz SPb

Liden&Denz provides a great platform to learn and improve Russian language. The course is very well structured and includes all the aspects (reading, writing, speaking, listening).

The staff and teachers are very supportive and do their best to ensure each student can achieve his/ her goals. At the same time at Liden&Denz provided me an opportunity to meet some great people from different parts of the world and very different academic and professional backgrounds.

Also SPb is a great city to live in and overall I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Liden&Denz to anyone looking to improve his Russian language proficiency.

• Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga responded to this review December 02, 2016 at 3:39 AM

Привет, Сагар! Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a great time with us! You are welcome any time. With best wishes from St. Petersburg.
    Liden

High quality Russian language course

I started studying Russian from scratch on January 12th as a beginner. I am now at the beginning of July and just reached B1 level. It has been a very intense and fun course all the way. Because the school has designed their own book for beginners, the learning process was much more customised and helpful. It is a great school if you plan on staying for a few months, as you will give time for the teacher to understand where you struggle the most and what you need to work on. The school has an interesting cultural program, and you can sign up for different walking tours, all guided by one of the school teachers. Some are free, some are paid. If I could, I would study Russian here for another half a year, because it's very motivating to see me progressing in such a hard language.

My first Russian experience

After 4 weeks attending a Russian language course at Liden & Denz in Riga and 5 weeks in St. Petersburg I can truly recommend it! Not only I learnt Russian but also got in touch with two different cultures.

The teachers in both citys are really dedicated and the enviroment could not be better. They spoke only Russian the whole time. Quite tough at first but I made so fast progress!

In St. Petersburg I had the opportunity to do a part time internship. From the beginning all the colleagues were very friendly and had always time for my questions! If you are looking for a passionate working environment, Liden & Denz is the place for you.

I did not use the accommodation they offered since I already had a place to stay in St. Petersburg. In Riga I took the apartment they offered me which is located directly in the school building - very cozy and just 1 Minute away from the classroom :).

Robin