Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image

Internship in Russia

My stay and internship at Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute in Moscow

I had the possibility to attend Russian courses at Liden & Denz during the last two months, connected to an internship at school. This was a extraordinary deal for me, because I did not have to pay for the morning Russian lessons.

My normal workday started with 4hours class courses with 4-8 other international students and then i went forward to the internship work. My general tasks were to create online content for the homepage, means I wrote about 30-40 articles about economics, politics, daily life in Russia and Moscow and also some for students specialized reviews of bars, clubs, museums and sightseeing places in the capitol of Russia. 20% inhibited online marketing and social media tasks like correcting SEOs, article titles and activities on the most important social media platforms.

The school was in general very well organized, as I expected from a Swiss school. The teachers were really good, educated, and nice characters at all.
Liden & Denz offered at least 2 excursions during the week to museums, historical places and must-sees in Moscow. I really appreciated this. They gave us a special insight in the Russian history and also the daily life in Moscow.

During the two months I lived in a school accommodation, a shared flat, with 3 other students, which was a very good experience. The flat was modernly furniture and had a superior infrastructure. It was located only 20min by metro from the school building.

Bottom line: I spent a wonderful time in Moscow, I improved my Russian speaking and writing skills and met a lot of new interesting people from around the world! It won’t be the last time I went to Moscow, of course again in a program of Liden & Denz.

Internship as a blogger at Liden & Denz in Moscow

I spent 4 weeks at the Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages in Moscow. In the morning I went to classes and due to excellent teachers and small classes I could improve my Russian skills significantly. In the afternoon I worked as a Blogger and could therefore write about different interesting topics like Russian culture, history or sometimes reviews about Bars and Clubs. I really enjoyed my stay and had a great time.
Also, I met a lot of new people who became very good friends. I can definitely recommend a stay at Liden & Denz. Not only will you improve your Russian skills, but also enjoy a great time with other students from all over the world.