Learn Greek in Greece
Greece: Chania, Crete
Throughout the year
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
750 US DOLLARS (600 EUROS)
Program Fees Include:
* An intensive two-weeks course includes
* Visit to a museum, to an exhibition etc.
* A meal together with all the students and the teachers in a tavern or a restaurant in the town
* A short live presentation of folk or Cretan music in the school premises and a presentation of slides and/or a video tape showing Greece and Greek civilization
* Teaching materials are given to the students free of charge along with materials concerning the town and the facilities it offers for taking advantage of one's leisure time.
* When finishing a course a certificate is issued for each student containing exact details of the type, the length and the time the course took
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of Our courses are in small groups 3-7 participants
Application Process Involves
- Online Application