Lead Classroom Teachers - Las Terrenas International School
* Certified teachers - Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
* Creative, innovative and flexible with a desire to be part of a small, new program and help in its planning and growth
* Ideal candidate will have experience with creative teaching techniques that incorporate hands-on, play-based, project-based education, and relish the freedom from teaching primarily to tests
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
USD 650 living stipend per month, free housing, return air after 2 years ($500 max.), free tuition for up to two children, cultural and community orientation.
- Some teaching experience preferred.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is