Language System College Header Image Language System College Header Image

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Broadening my teaching skills

I was a little unsure at first how being in a class for new teachers would be when I already had experience albeit teaching secondary school but not EFL. When I got to the school it was immediately clear that the teachers valued everyone's different backgrounds and that they could show each person how their different work experiences could help to make them a better teacher.
The teaching practices were all enjoyable and thoroughly assessed, the grammar lessons were fun even though they were intensive (and I didn't actually know anything at the start) and I learnt more than I thought I would in methodology and phonology.
I would highly recommend this course also because I got a lot of help after when I was looking for a job in Rome and they even helped me figure out how to find myself somewhere to live too.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Life changing experience!

Participating to this one-month TEFL program in Rome has been the best choice I ever made. It has been a great opportunity for professional development as well as personal growth.
The program is very intensive and challenged me to analyze the way I approach studying as well as the way I interact with others and, above all, my students. The feedback sessions with my trainers were highly productive and very professional, I feel they taught me a lot. The school staff was always kind and available and always helped out, also in everyday matters.
The location is spectacular as Rome is probably one of the most wonderful cities I have ever been to. I look forward to all the opportunities that will come in the future...