Language Link Header Image Language Link Header Image

Study Russian in Russia

Fantastic opportunity to live and learn russian

Language Link is a well known language school in the centre of Moscow. Language Link is primarily an English language school, teaching Russians. But they also offer at least 5 other langauge including Russian. I came to Language link three years ago to study Russian –without knowing a word- and am still continuing my studies with them now.
The quality of teachers is exceptional. Every teacher is highly experienced and very patient. All classes are run in Russian, even from the very beginners. I know this might scare people at first, but it is the best way to learn!
Moreover, Language Link organised everything from organising the visas, to my accommodation and even my transfer back to the airport. Russia can be a difficult place, but it was made a lot easier by their admin.
I highly recommend Language Link

Russian in Language Link

It was brilliant!! I studied in language link for 3 months, and I had one on one tuition. The teachers were great and my russian conversation and vocabulary improved greatly!!
I got to meet a lot of Russians and I was studying in the centre of the city. What more could you want!

your not living in style!! you will live like the russians - communist flats and all. But don't worry it's brilliant fun!!! you get a real experience