Language Job Spain Header Image Language Job Spain Header Image

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

A paradise to live in!

Sooo... the past 4 months have not only been the best in my life but I felt as if I was 13 again! The kids I took care and taught English of were the best kids ever (a 13-year old and 8- year old boys)! Except of Spanish, I have been skating, swimming, riding bikes, meeting amazing people, attending surfing competitions, attending a Spanish Christening, going in the cinema and on family trips AND LAUGHING AND LAUGHING AND LAUGHING. This summer was one of the best I have ever had if not the best in my life so far! When I came here at the beginning, as my first au pair experience I was so scared that the kids won't like me, how will they behave and things like this. As soon as I met them, I just clicked with them so well - I never had days when I felt homesick or sad, and that's all because of them - the kids and the family who accepted me as the older sister! I absolutely loved my experience to bits and if I could've stayed here forever, I would have stayed with no doubt! Amazing people, amazing children, amazing atmosphere, amazing place, amazing views and amazing life! This was the best summer ever! I would recommend with no doubt the au pair experience in Galicia to everyone!