Cityview of Prague, Czech Republic Cityview of Prague, Czech Republic

Language and Training | TEFL International Prague

Fantastic

I had a great time. Met amazing people. Made friends for life. Instructors were very friendly and always available to help. Course was more intense than I had expected but it was worth it. Learned a lot. The hands on experience to teach adults as well as young learners was very valuable and gave me a better understanding of what to expect in an actual classroom.
I highly recommend the course and Prague to anyone who is interested to take TEFL certification course.

Relearning my own language

This course taught me the English language all over again. As a native English speaker, you go unaware of all of the rules required to form proper sentences. This course taught me to be aware of the grammar and sentencing structures that non-Native speakers struggle with when learning the language. Also, this course gives you hands on training with facilitating a class and provides you with all the tools and knowledge needed to create lesson plans.

A great experience!

The language school and staff really make this program exceptional. From the moment you arrive in Prague, they offer their assistance and friendship. I quickly felt like I had found a new home here in Prague; the staff have been and continue to be an excellent support system. The structure of the course is very organized and clear. At the end of the 4th week you will be able to look back and see all that you have learned and how much you have grown as a teacher. Upon leaving this course I felt very confident walking into new teaching opportunities with the materials, resources, and practice that this course provided. If you are looking for a TEFL course in Prague where you can make a genuine connection with the staff and community, as well as experience a highly respected teaching course, then I can't think of a better place for you! Come and meet your new best friends in Prague!

• Academic Support

Where your dreams become reality

It was last minute decision to submit for this course and you won't hear any regrets about my choice to study at Language & Training, Ltd. | TEFL International - Prague!

On August 5 my family had to cancel our vacation plans for some reasons, and I had only one working day to choose the country and training center.

First, I've chosen Czech Rep and Prague, because if you can live one month in Central Europe, there is no better place than Prague.
Prague is a museum inside out, easy to use public transport, delicious food, extremely friendly people and dogs everywhere!!)

Second, Zuzana, course director, was the only one who answered all my questions, dispelled my doubts and was eager to help me with accommodation even though she was on her vacation! Individual approach of the Language & Training, Ltd. started from those calls and I still get some emails from them)))

It's not necessary to explain that this course was a hard nut to crack, but all trainers and staff made this experience amazingly pleasant!! They all are Professionals and know the ropes!

I've learned so many useful techniques which I can use in my teaching practice for sure!
Practice was challenging, but I can say I'm not afraid of any surprises in my teaching practice

Incredible experience

I had to best experience learning from incredibly trainers and growing with my fellow classmates. It was so amazing learning together and teaching together. I definitely feel prepared to go out and teach. I would recommend this to anyone!

TEFL in Prague, Czech Republic

Taking the TEFL International Course offered in Prague was a choice I made in determining a change in careers and in every way, it was the right choice. The course is very intense, but structured in a way that allows you to accomplish all of your work and enjoy the magical city of Prague and its environs at the same time. The professionalism of all of the trainers was apparent in the input sessions and the level of attention given to the trainees far exceeded my expectations. The teacher practice was most beneficial as the hands teaching allowed for the students to put in action all of the methods needed to be a TEFL teachers.

Amazing experience

TEFL course impressed me with its professional trainers who helped me to look at teaching from the other perspective, also all feedbacks that were given throughout the course were very helpful. All trainers were motivated and approachable, the sessions that were led by trainers were always engaging and very educational. The other thing that I was fascinated by was well equipped library and the staff that was very friendly. I got a lot of pleasure from TEFL course :)

Professional

I would higly recommend Language and Training s.r.o./ TEFL International Prague for its professional approach throughout the course. Extremely experienced, helpful and supportive teachers with different teaching styles (so much to learn from). Not just for the reasons already mentioned but also for the school´s surroundings, easy access and and its equipment I never regretted my decision to take the course there. Most important of all, the support and encouragement given not just by the tutors but all (friendly) staff resulted in building my confidence. Within a week of completing the course I have 3 offers from different language schools in Prague. Thank you all at Language and Training s.r.o. - I would not be as successful without your professional approach, teaching experience and more importantly genuine interest in my development.
Lenka Collins

From zero to hero :)

When I entered the room where the TEFL course was about to take place for the first time, I felt like a zero beginner in teaching. I was very excited when attending lessons and discussing some methodical issues that I felt would be really important and useful to me. Training staff was very friendly, supportive and professional at the same time. Now I feel much more self confident and encouraged in teaching.
It was a great pleasure to me.

Great experience

During the four weeks of TEFL programme I was more and more sure that I made a good decision when I signed up for Language and Training TEFL International. A friendly, welcoming atmosphere and hospitality was like a bonus to all the useful tips and lessons that I went through. After finishing this course, I feel like I know the essential things about teaching to actually start doing it professionally. I am grateful for the teaching experience consisting of a variety of different level students - adults and young learners as well. I honestly believe that this place is the right one to choose when searching for a great teaching experience and knowledge around it.

Overall, great experience!

The staff was incredibly skillful and knowledgeable in every department. All the trainers were always available for feedback and questions we had at any point. When they offered their feedback for our lessons, they really cut right with specific examples / details and how they could be improved. Thus the feedback was essential to the feeling of being an efficient teacher. Also the resource center was great. Just the unclear directions about the assignments were my main point, but I’m extremely appreciative and grateful I choose this course because of the small class size and helpfulness of all the staff.

TELF Internation Prague review

This was a great course and really helped me adjust to teaching and living in Prague. The structure was well organized and very useful. The staff of teachers and assistants are great and extremely friendly. It was great to feel like there were helpful people around from day 1. I definitely feel more prepared to teach after taking this course, and I would've had a much more difficult time without all the great people and resources available through this program.

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

Awesome experience, from the initial meeting all the way to the end of the course and after the course! Its one of the best choice I have made. The entire staff is simply amazing they are happy to help you with any issues and always positive! The course is detailed ,planned efficiently and the teachers are incredible kudos to Zuzana, Christine and Dan.

• Academic Support

You can teach an old dog new tricks......

Changing your career at the age of 40 when you have been doing the same thing for over 20 years can be very daunting,especially when coupled with a move to a foreign country. However over the length of the course a lot of those natural insecurities and anxieties about trying something new dropped away as the teaching reassured me that this was something I could do. Having finished the course I now feel i have the confidence to move onto actually teaching, what is more I now feel that when I do I am much more prepared than I would be had I just done an online course. The practical experience of teaching learners of all ages and levels is invaluable, also when you have specific needs for your own learning these can also be addressed. Overall I would thoroughly recommend anyone thinking of becoming a foreign language teacher to do a TEFL course and particularly one at language and Training.