Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) participants Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) participants

KEI Abroad in Paris, France

The city of Lights

Every Friday night our friends from school would all get together and cook. We all took turns making different foods from our home countries. It was great learning about all the different cultures and was easily one of my favorite activities.

I chose this program because it was the most affordable. I had certain things I wanted in a program, housing, tuition, on-site help, and excursions and KEI was the best option. The best thing about the program was the cultural immersion. Other programs I looked at, offered a lot of the same things but you were always with Americans and didn't have the chance to truly immerse in the culture.

I lived in a spacious apartment in the 17th arrondissement. I had my own bedroom. I lived in the apartment with a host mom, and another KEI student. The host mom and I did not get along and I wish I would have spoken up and changed places.

Semester in Paris

KEI is a helpful, affordable program with passionate workers. Daniele, the on-site director in Paris made everything better. She met us at the airport, toured us around the city before classes started, showed us where school was located, and took us on excursions throughout France. The school is a great place to meet both French and international students . The school is located in a great place for students, full of restaurants, grocery stores and right next to the river! Overall a wonderful place!

The city of Lights

The food, lights, sights, people, parks...nothing beats Paris!!! The school is situated next to a bunch of food shops, grocery stores, and the river. The river is a quaint place to chill with friends,work on homework or indulge in a french delicacy! The program director Daniele was the best, very helpful, and passionate. (She also teaches at ABS) It was the best semester! I met many incredible people from Paris and all over the world! Hopefully I have the opportunity to go again!!