Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) participants Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) participants

KEI Abroad in London, England

London Calling

Amazing program. The entire KEI staff was so helpful, but still encouraged those in the program to be almost completely independent. The on-site director, Susannah, provided insight into London/England history and led us on several excursions within the UK. I really couldn't imagine a semester in London without her.

Taking classes at LSBU was completely immersive, so I was able to take an array of subjects with current LSBU students and learn as they learned. I believe this is was separates KEI from other programs. I studied abroad to study with students abroad, and that is exactly what I was able to do. I took a British politics class that was INCREDIBLY interesting because I was able to see how the Brits view history. It was eye opening how differently subjects are taught!

Our housing was located in the center of London. It was a 5 minute walk to campus, 10 minute walk to Borough Market and Tower Bridge, and Tube stop away from Big Ben and Westminster. There wasn't a better, more centrally located place to live in London.

KEI's program in London allowed me complete cultural immersion and independence to create my own experience. I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone!!!

I can't wait to go back to England!

KEI was amazing in helping me through my entire study abroad experience. From beginning to end there was always someone there to help me with what ever I needed. They were also very accommodating to my timeline and payment issues. Susannah was the best tour guide I could have asked for and she was just super nice, fun and helpful the entire time I was in England. The accommodation was awesome, I had my own bedroom and bathroom which was great and I lived just a 5 min walk to school. KEI did everything great and the only complaint I have is something KEI can not really do much about because it is about the school. I wasn't so prepared for how different my classes were going to be in England from the US. I had a lot of trouble with the organization of LSBU because they didn't seem to have any but after a few head aches, in the end I passed all my classes and had a blast in the process. Thank you KEI!