Russia: Moscow (Moskva), Pushchino
Tanzania: Dar Es Salaam
KEI offers programs in five countries for students wanting to broaden their horizons in research and career building in the science, maths, and engineering industries. Students are able to take a variety of courses including the option of foreign language and liberal arts courses. Some universities require semester and academic year students to take a course on the culture and language of the host country. KEI's programs do not have a language requirement.
KEI students also experience the culture of the host country with excursions and tours that are included in the program cost. Science, maths, and engineering majors will benefit from learning from top institutions and research facilities while also building cultural awareness.
1. Programs available in Thailand, England, India, Tanzania, and now two cities in Russia
2. No language requirement and all courses taught in English
3. Opportunity to apply academic skills to real world experience with internship and volunteering opportunities
4. Culture and language classes available to learn about host country
5. Field trips included in program fee take participants to major sites and attractions